After nearly a year of launching on iOS, the official version of Fieldrunners Attack for the Android platform has been released on the Play Store. It can be said that Fieldrunners is the name that created a monument of the Tower defense game on Mobile, with balanced gameplay, beautiful graphic, and highly addictive. Fieldrunners and Fieldrunners 2 have sold millions of copies, although they are all paid games.
Download Fieldrunners Attack Mod APK for Android
Not to be outdone with those successes, Subatomic Studios has released the world’s third version of this great series called Fieldrunners Attack at the end of last year. After nearly a year of launching on iOS, recently, the game has officially met Android platform in the form of Unreleased.
Unlike the two released versions, this will no longer be a traditional Tower Defense game, but Instead, Fieldrunners Attack is a real-time strategy game, similar to Clash of Clans from Supercell.
Need one more strategy game? You guys should try Brawl Star
Real-time tactical gameplay
In the game, you will play a leader who will lead your powerful army not only against the enemy from all directions but also to build defensive structures, train soldiers, etc. Then upgrade and bring them to battle in real-time battles with other players around the world. The battle in Fieldrunners Attack will end when you destroy all the buildings of the enemy. You will finish the battle by destroying their headquarters then earned resources for that.
The differences that you will like
Fieldrunners Attack can be considered a copy of Clash of Clans, but still has its own special features that will depend on the player’s ability to coordinate rather than just dropping their troops and letting them attack the enemies like Clash of Clans. That is, you not only drop your troops into enemy land and observe, but you must direct the military by touching the enemy’s buildings to order them to attack.
Besides, a small difference is that the battle tactics in Fieldrunners Attack are more dependent on the commander, not the small soldiers who only listen to your command. Although there are many similarities with the Clash of Clans on the gameplay, but the more you will see the game is different and very attractive.
All about your Base
Of course, in Fieldrunners Attack, you will own a base and your main task is to develop it, against all attacks from other players. There will be a lot of works that you can build, it depends on your level, here is the basic information you should know to start the game simpler.
- Headquarters: Upgrading your Headquarters lets you upgrade your town to the next level and increases Tropiesgained in battle
- Gatling Tower: Very important, when the enemies attack your base, you can build a Gatling Tower to destroy them.
- Power Station: The Power Station provides power to all towers within its range. Upgrading it extends its range.
- Hospital: The Hospital tends to your troops after they take damage in combat
- Food Granary: The Granary generates and stores Food. Resources stored in the Granary can be stolen from enemy attackers.
- Heroes Academy: Upgrade the Heroes Academy to increase the quantity and quality of Heroes available in the Crate. It also increases the chance to get Heroes in the Battle Crate
- Deployment camp: The Deployment Camp’s determines how many Heroes you can deploy in combat.
- Gold Refinery: The Gold Refinery generates and stores Gold. Resources stored in Gold Refinery can be stolen from enemy attackers.
There are also other works such as: Miner Shacks, Lumberjack Cabin, Farmhouse, Loot Transport, Laboratory, Lumberyard…
Well, one of the things I like the most in Fieldrunners Attack is unlocking a new hero, the game offers a lot of different heroes and you can unlock them during the game. You can unlock the first hero by joining or creating a Alliances.
Here is a list of all the heroes available in the game:
- Yellow Jacket
- Snow Leopard
- Eagle Eye
- Frozen Slug
- Metal Rush
- Iron Tiger
- El Captain
- Cluck Norris
- Furious George
- Johnny Wrenbo
- Zoo Kepper
- Sky Wolf
- Hell’s Bell
- Agent 42
- Monster Truck
- Gen. Patton
- Lob Marley
- Active Denial
- Golden Hawk
- and Nightshade
The unique alliance system in Fieldrunners Attack will allow players to gather their friends from around the world.Along with its allies, players can engage in competitive battles, fierce enemies and unite the world.In addition, while in the alliance, players can also help each other by sharing resources, helping each other build the strongest fortress.
Alliances similar to the “Clans” feature in other games, this is where you can:
- Play with friends
- Make new friends
- Earned rewards
- Share your troops
- and Battle alliances.
Good and Beautiful Graphics
In terms of graphics, Fieldrunners Attack retains the same design as its predecessor. Colorful, vibrant images and effects are beautifully rendered.No new features, but the game still promises to be a great entertainment experience for fans of Fieldrunners and Clash of Clans.
Fieldrunners Attack Key Features:
- Real-time strategy gameplay is very engaging
- Fight with millions of other players around the world
- Manage your Base, Build the construction and upgrade your troops
- Join the alliance and play with your friends
- Nice graphics.
- Needs a lightweight, customizable graphic.
How to download Fieldrunners Attack (APK/Mod):
- Download Fieldrunners Attack apk file we provided below
- Access Setting, which allows installation of applications from “Unknown Source”
- Open the file manager and find the file you just downloaded
- Normal Install
- All done!
Download Fieldrunners Attack for free via the link below and participate in real-time battles with millions of other players around the world. Have fun!